Everlink is manufactured by Kiatronics in Tauranga, New Zealand
Current Vacancies at Everlink
10th June 2020
Everlink is a growing electronics design and manufacturing company that makes fluid management and control systems for commercial fuel users. We have developed market leading products and are a major supplier in New Zealand. We are beginning to move our products into international markets and are looking for enthusiastic people to join us in our journey to take on the world. We are looking for a good all round mechanically minded person who is an energetic team player to join our manufacturing team in Judea.
This position would suit someone who enjoys working at the forefront of technology, being part of a dedicated team, enjoys product development and manufacturing environments and gets a kick out of their efforts being appreciated.
If you enjoy some variety in your job, can put your hands to anything, are willing to learn new skills, have good attention to detail and get pride out of completing tasks to an exceptional quality standard, this may be the position for you.
The position includes but is not limited to
- Mechanical product assembly of our fuel related products including electronic controllers and fuel dispensers.
- Work with our engineers to assemble and test prototype products, make mechanical changes to prototypes and be involved in prototype and production product reviews to suggest improvements that will lead to higher quality, longer lasting products and lean manufacturing and installation methods.
- Building test rigs and jigs for testing products including flow testing flowmeters and valves and general product testing.
- Helping all areas of the business to ensure they are working efficiently by installing equipment, shelving, racks etc.
- General workshop and office maintenance, odd jobs and regular tool and machine maintenance.
You will need to be able to use all types of power tools and ideally be familiar with workshop tools such as mills, drills, bead blasters, bench saws, CNC router etc or at least have a good knowledge and usage history with some of these. The ability to work with metals and also wood (for general maintenance and packaging). Ability to weld aluminium and SS may also be beneficial.
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand. This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position with immediate start.
Please email your CV and a cover email to Nicola Welten at email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or citizenship. In normal circumstances we would consider applicants with temporary work visas but because of uncertainty and delays with the immigration department because of Covid 19 we prefer applicants to have the ability to stay in NZ long term.